Performance Direct have expert claims teams who are here to help you. They will deal with your claim as quickly and easily as possible.
The most efficient way to report a new claim is to log into your Insurance Account as we store information relating to your specific policy.
Please select your insurance type from the options below.
Optional Extra Cover Including:
Breakdown: 01245 408 496 or 0330 123 0749
Legal: 01708 925 057
Legal (for caravan policies): 0800 953 1217
Excess Protection: www.excessclaim.co.uk, 01737 815 714
Helmet & Leathers cover (for motorcycle policies): 0130 289 5380
- We're here to take the worry out of the situation and to process claims as quickly as possible. To
make sure you have everything you need, just follow these 6 simple steps in case you're involved
in an accident.
1. Make sure you get basic information from the third party including name, address, vehicle details
2. Make a note of how many passengers were in the vehicle,
3. If you have a camera phone and it's safe to do so, take some photographs of the damage. If not,
make a note of the extent of the damage to all vehicles.
4. Do NOT discuss or admit liability
5. If anyone is injured, you are required to stop and report the accident to the police.
6. Most importantly - call our claims line on 01708 925 057
- Should you be unfortunate enough to be involved in a non-fault accident, our claims service
provides everything you need to get back on the road as soon as possible:
- Travelling expenses
- Damage to personal items in the vehicle
- Recovery of policy excess
- Vehicle damage if not covered under your main motor insurance policy